Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Join our team of mobile engineers working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Develop, launch and expand the Ubersense App on the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with our product team to define and own features from inception through development, release and customer adoption.
iOS Developer | Requirements:
- 2+ years experience developing for iOS. You use the devices daily, you’ve written and shipped at least one iOS app and you understand the development environment and ecosystem.
- Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and banging something out right now.
- Care about UI and Interaction. You’re willing to push the limits of Cocoa Touch, not relying solely on default controls. You answer “Can this be done?” with: “We’ll figure out a way.”
- Passion for code and product. You care about the craft of writing software and fight for the details that separate an average product from a great one.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science degree or 5+ years in relevant work experience.
iOS Developer | Preferred:
- You will be part of the early team at a startup ranked as one of the most disruptive companies by TIME magazine.
- We have a fast paced, product-first culture where data-informed actions and results speak louder than HiPPOs (we do like animals though).
- We are have flexible work-hours, take breaks playing table-tennis or a round of video games and company outings to various sport events.
If you are passionate about what we do, have