Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employer: Walking Thumbs
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
You could be working here with us if you have a solid background developing on iOS.
We are a stable and growing startup building a messaging platform and ecosystem of applications surrounding it. We are looking for a dedicated and communicative iOS client developer to pick up the slack alongside our existing client side development team. You should have launched your own app either by yourself or as part of a small team. Please include the name of your app on the store when applying for this position.
What’s in it for you:
- Dedicated team environment
- Competitive Salary
- A small amount of equity in a growing business
- Flexible startup culture
- Sweet office in the middle of Pitt’s campus
So, if you are a solid iOS guy (or gal!) with experience, hit us up, we’re hiring right now.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Client side iOS development for our chat service
- Porting and cleanup of various games that have been prototyped and we would like to launch
- Performance optimization and device debugging
- Developing new features and giving feedback on the existing application
- We’re open to letting you learn new skills while you’re here if you are really good at iOS. Experience with Android, PHP or Erlang is a huge plus.
Walking Thumbs is a mobile entertainment start-up.
Our mission is to transform the way people interact through mobile messaging and incorporate cutting-edge technology to tap into the wide variety of human expression.
We are headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.