Job Title: Android Developers
Job location: Germantown, MD
Employment Type: Contract Job
Afilon seeks an Android Developer to develop a mobile Android based application for both Tablets and Smart Phones
Android Developers | ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Deal with clients data, feeds and designs through remote data sources and consuming web services.
- Co-operation and support with other development team members.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- Willing to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and assume new responsibilities
Android Developers | QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s preferred or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience required.
- 2 or more year’s industry experience / Open to recent graduates.
- Experience in all phases of systems development lifecycle.
Android Developers | Skills/Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK for Tablets and smart phones.
- Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement.
- Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases and Content Providers.
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Services for Apache-CXF and Spring frameworks.
- Strong experience debugging and troubleshooting with Dalvik Debug Monitor.
- Other related duties and tasks as assigned.