Job Title: iOS Multimedia Developer
Job location: Elkridge, MD
Employer: GP Strategies
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
GP Strategies is an international performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients range from Global 500 companies such as Chrysler, EDS, General Motors, IBM, Lockheed Martin, US Steel to government organizations such as Naval Undersea Warfare Center and NASA. We employee more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
GP’s division, RWD, is a leading provider of human and operational performances improvement solutions that help employers maximize the return on their investments in people, processes, technology, equipment, knowledge and customers and is currently looking for a Multimedia Application Developer (iOS experience).
SUMMARY: Designs and implements high-performance client/server applications by performing the following duties:
iOS Developer | ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team to design and develop highly professional and engaging communication/training products according to the project scope.
- Create web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, templates and layouts for use in projects, product development/implementation and maintenance support.
- Code web pages using standard web languages.
- Translate sitemaps, wireframes and other architectural documents, based on firm understanding of UI and navigation planning.
iOS Developer | Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Interactive Media Development, or Multimedia Design; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience developing apps for the iOS platform
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Microsoft.NET environment using internet related technologies such as XML, Flash Actionscript or other scripting languages; or 2 years experience using media tools such as Adobe, Flash and Photoshop
- Practical development experience in system software development with a proven track record in defining, developing, and delivering enterprise application products
Your work creates an impact on your company and the world around you. GP Strategies is a global performance improvement company driven to solve your organization’s business challenges, attain ultimate performance results and together make a greater impact. We equip and enable companies by:
• Developing and delivering learning services, solutions and technologies to make your people and processes more effective and efficient.
• Capturing your organization’s tribal knowledge to support your continual competitive environment.
• Appling our specialized knowledge and expertise within your organization, to promote risk management and company value.
• Engineering solutions to help your company run with greater efficiency.