Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: Washington D.C
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
AKQA is looking for a Senior Creative Developer with a strong dedication to recent and upcoming technologies. You will have the drive to develop innovative technical solutions that may have not been created before. As a member of the AKQA Technology team you must be inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions. You will contribute to AKQA’s founding values – Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought and will be excited about being part of our success.
You will love working on a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
A Senior Creative Developer will contribute to the development of sophisticated mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform. You will work with best in class creative & technical talents to bring our clients’ concepts to life in the mobile realm.
iOS Developer | Desired Skills & Experience
Required Qualifications and Skills
A candidate for this position must possess:
- Experience with Objective C & Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Experience with the XCode IDE, Interface Builder, and iPhone SDK
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Solid oral and written English communication skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
iOS Developer | Desired Experience
A candidate for this position may also possess the following skills & experience:
- Experience integrating JSON or XML based web-services
- Experience with source/version control software
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Existing approved Apple App Store application is a big plus
AKQA is a global interactive agency that uses innovative ideas and technology to deliver results for the world’s leading brands. For more than a decade, AKQA has been recognized as a pioneer and innovator, providing marketing, digital product design and e-commerce solutions to clients. Our global staff of more than 900 people is located in seven offices including San Francisco, New York, Washington, D.C., London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Shanghai.