Job Title: iOS Developer
Job location: New York, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
HNW is looking for an iOS developer to help develop new mobile applications for our clients. We specialize in web and email content delivery, mobile apps and social media integration.
The successful candidate can look forward to working with a dynamic growing company with an opportunity to make an impact at various levels and disciplines of the business. The ideal candidate will be a well rounded self-starter who has successfully delivered iOS applications in the past.
iOS Developer | Responsibilities:
- Participate in the full SDLC of iOS based applications from design through to deployment.
- Support and maintain deployed iOS applications.
- Follow industry best practices for software development and mobile apps standards.
- Update technical documentation relating to design and code.
- Communicate status of projects and issues with senior management.
iOS Developer | Basic Qualifications:
- Experience with iOS SDK, Objective C or Cocoa Touch
- 2+ years experience in mobile application development
- An understanding of the fundamentals in object-oriented development and database structures
- Experience building complex iOS Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Exceptional analytical aptitude, creativity and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skill
iOS Developer | Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Git, MySQL, PostgreSQL, XML, JSON and Web Services