Job Title: iOS Platform Developer
Job location: New York City, NY
Employer: Immersive Labs
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
iOS Platform Developer | Job Description
Immersive Labs develops facial detection technology designed to adapt and optimize
content on digital signs. The technology is a combination of anonymous facial detection, sophisticated machine learning and strategies specified by the marketer. Immersive Labs is a funded Techstars NY company and was selected as one of the Top 25 hottest start ups to watch in New York City by Business Insider.
We’re looking for a detail oriented individual that understands Apple frameworks, from low level hardware optimization to the iOS SDK and app store approval process. We need someone who can help us build, optimize and innovate computer vision applications.
iOS Platform Developer | Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience with rendering-related CPU and GPU optimization strategies
- Expert C/C++ /Objective C and math skills
- Previous experience with GPU/game development or other graphics-based app using Open GL ES 2.0 with pixel shaders
- Experience with AV Foundation and YCbCr camera-based applications
- Produce clean, maintainable, well-documented code
- Actively participate in decision making and direction by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity
- Profile, undertake performance-analysis, optimization and performance tuning
- Keep up to date on current rendering trends including upcoming graphics-related technologies, initiatives, protocols, techniques, and tools
iOS Platform Developer Requirements:
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in iOS Development
- In-depth knowledge of graphics programming APIs including OpenGL
- Experience and understanding of multithreaded programming
- Strong understanding of code optimization using the GPU, memory management, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- An iOS application developed by you that is live in the App Store
- Thorough knowledge of memory management on iOS
- Strong desire to build something that is the best in the world and ship!
- Motivated, self-starter, creative thinker, ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills